Monday, December 3, 2012

To be a Seamstress!


I love my sewing machine!  Mostly I love when i can actually sew something successfully, which doesn't seem to be often.  It's a skill that I could use to help non-seamstresses and also to just enjoy for myself.  I feel like I would be more satisfied than if I were an electrician or something like that.  Although at some point in my life I will need to hire a plumber or an electrician, I don't think I'd be happy with that career.  I wouldn't be able to do it for fun, like I could sew for fun, or make little crafts for people.  I would love to be able to have the skills to fix the inner workings of my home, but I think I would be very bored, fixing the same issues, wiring the same systems, and all that.  I think it would be great to have a little shop.  To be able to work at your own desk, your own sewing machine, and feel fulfilled after finishing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment