Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 15


            Today I finished up and flipped the tiles that I made earlier this week.  You have to flip them over a bunch of times so they dry evenly and they don’t warp.  I didn’t really get that much else done today.  I was going to make more tiles, but I needed to go to senior conditioning early because I had an appointment in Buzzards Bay.  I went and did yoga for forty-five minutes, which was really nice.  It was kind of odd, though because I was just in that little nook in the hallway of the fish center, and people kept walking by and I felt all gross.  But it felt really good anyway.  I’m going to do that again tomorrow.  It was nice to just take forty-five minutes and have relaxing music in my headphones.  And taking my glasses off it really odd.  Then I went to How On Earth and I got a Kale salad.  Which was delicious.  I love How On Earth.  It’s amazing.  Then I went and had my appointment with my therapist.  It was so amazing; she’s so great.  It was one of those where you feel like you’ve actually had a massage when it’s over.  It’s funny how it can be such a quick fix.  I don’t feel anxious at all anymore.  I’m a little stressed about this and that, but I feel good.  It feels good to feel good.  When I got back to Falmouth, I went to Coffee O and I wrote in my little notebook for a little while.  I really like to write about what’s going on in my head.  Then I read for a bit and had some tea, and then my sister came home from school for the summer!  So today was a really good day.
            I was looking at shoes online for a while, too.  There’s this really cool company – John Fleuvog.  Everything they make is so incredible, but so expensive.  I kept adding shoes and things to my little online cart, just for fun, because I don’t actually have any money, and it was way more than a thousand dollars.  I thought that was funny.  I might get this one pair of sandals that’s on sale and really adorable.  I think they’re going to look cool with my prom dress, and also I’ll wear them all the time after that.  I always have to justify buying things for myself.  They’d be totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment